Pages

zondag 16 oktober 2011

Seymour I 30" Swivel Bar Stool Finish: Silver, Seat Back Finish: Natural, Seat Type: Fabric - Bamboo Teak

Seymour I 30

Seymour I 30"+(Silver)(Natural Back)(Bamboo Teak) Finish: Silver, Seat Back Finish: Natural, Seat Type: Fabric - Bamboo Teak Pictured with Bingo 5 fabric and a titanium finish The Seymour I collection combines elegant styling with a charming feel of comfort. The lovely back design is a signature of this stool's sophisticated design. This collection allows you to create your own combination of fabric color and metal finish for a personal touch. For an added feature, there is an optional memory swivel that returns your seat to the same position for every time you get up. The Seymour I stool will make a great addition to any living setting with a classy touch. Features: -Heavy-gauge steel -Memory swivel option -Solid birch wood seat option -Durable and efficient welding joints -Lead-free, environmentally safe, non- toxic paint -High-temperature baked powder coating -Product as pictured may vary slightly from swatches -Residential application warranty is 10 years on metal structure and 1 year on fabric -Commercial application warranty is 1 year on metal structure and 1 year on fabric -If commercial application is not chosen, stools used in business will only have a 30 day warranty -Wood seat height: 30'' -Upholstered seat height: 31'' -Overall Dimensions: 46.5'' H x 17.75'' W x 21.25'' D -Easy assembly of base, swivel, seat, and back using 6-8 screws -Please note, Trica requires a signature on all residential deliveries ...Read more

************************************

Seymour I 30" Swivel Bar Stool Finish: Silver, Seat Back Finish: Natural, Seat Type: Fabric - Bamboo Teak


Product Brand :
Trica
IMAGE OF Seymour I 30

Seymour I 30
Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Seymour I 30

See All Of Product Brand : Trica
Seymour I 30

Best 4 Buy Frying Pan Lids Home Garden